The production capability of electronic assemblies depends, among other things, on the availability of the components used. These often have a significantly shorter life cycle than the product in which they are used.
Through professional lifecycle management, we procure all the necessary product components and ensure the supply capability of our customers’ end products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Filtered information dissemination of PCNs (Product Change Notifications) and LTB (Last Time Buy) opportunities to customers
- Systematic analysis and recording of critical components
- Stocking of special components
- Search and evaluation of alternative components
- Redesign of assemblies including spare parts procurement
- Global sourcing with long-standing, reliable suppliers
- Regular research and evaluation of potential new suppliers
- Quality monitoring of suppliers through regular audits according to DIN EN 9001
- Handling of contract manufacturing of individual component parts (e.g. housings, special components, printed circuit boards, mechanics)
- Ensuring the long-term availability of components
In case of reclaims we follow a clearly defined and uncomplicated procedure.
We guarantee our customers a fast complaint process, which is fully processed and completed within the shortest possible time. Repairs are carried out in our in-house production.
For us, complaints are valuable feedback from the customer, from which we draw important insights to further optimize our processes.
Due to the stocking of common components as well as special components on customer request, repairs are possible at any time without any problems.